Are you wishing that you had a job you could point to and say -now THAT is cool? You may be in luck.
There are now some great freelance job sites that let you get in on cool freelance jobs that you can do from your own home. Here are ten of the coolest at-home freelance jobs that you could start doing today from the comfort of your own home, even if you have no previous experience!
1. Blogging. This is becoming big business. Writers and bloggers can both make their name as a writer and make some good money by posting on the web. There are quite a few who have even managed to make this a full time job! You can usually find positions posting on anything from babies to politics.
2. Design and write greeting cards. Have you ever thought about trying out freelance writing work? Have an artistic flair? Some companies will pay you per card and may even pay royalties to greeting card writers or artists.
3. Web surfing. There is a company which will actually pay you to surf the web; the more you browse the internet, the more they’ll pay you! How is that for getting paid to do something you already are doing for free?
4. Forum Posting. You can get paid weekly for posting on web forums on various topics.
5. Write About Video Games. Gaming sites will often pay for reviews of new games by people who have tried them.
6. Edit Upcoming Magazines. You’ll receive copies of new magazines before they hit newsstands. You’ll read, edit and give your thoughts on them – and get paid.
7. Online Research. You can be paid for performing internet research about certain products or services and writing a report based on your findings.
8. Writing News Stories. You’ll be sent titles daily; from these, you’ll write a first person piece on how this news story affects yourself or someone you know personally.
9. Baby product or food testing testing. This is especially well suited to new moms. You can test new baby products, keep the sample products and get paid for trying them out.
10. Athletic Shoe testing. A shoe manufacturer will pay you to try out their newest models. You wear the shoes for a while and give your opinion on them. They pay you – and you get to keep the shoes!
With such great freelance jobs out there…almost anyone can get started working a cool job that they love to do right away!